Add to mailing list; need information

From: Ann Tom (
Date: Thu May 29 1997 - 00:52:00 EDT

     My name is Ann Tom. I work for Intel Corporation in Folsom,
     California, in one it's corporate business units and currently have as
     my primary responsibility,team lead for database product engineering.
     My team specializes in Oracle. I am currently invovled in gathering
     data on multilangauge character sets and how they're a part
     multilangauge database(s), using Oracle's National Language Support
     capabilities. UNICODE is one of very intense interest.
     I would like to be included in your mailing list for all future
     updates on the results of the UNICODE consortium. I would also like
     to know of contacts to whom I may address questions.
     I would like to know if a list of publications can be emailed to me,
     and how I can go about ordering these.
     Ann Tom
     Intel Corp
     Information Technology