Re: Add to mailing list; need information

From: Lazaros.TOSSOUNIDIS@DI.cec.be
Date: Thu May 29 1997 - 09:48:16 EDT

Dear Ann,

Here are some addresses for you to get information about Oracle and
Multilingualism and Unicode and the like.
Feel free to ask information.
Cheers
Lazaros TOSSOUNIDIS
European Commission

PS: This message has been also addressed to the Oracle people concerned by your
demand (at least I hope..). I say hello to them.