From: Timothy Partridge (timpart@perdix.demon.co.uk)
Date: Wed Jul 09 1997 - 15:50:21 EDT

The Unicode web site mentions that an OBJECT REPLACEMENT CHARACTER U+FFFC
is in the pipeline as an addition to Unicode, but doesn't give any more
details. Does anyone know where on the net I can find out more?

I take it that this is unrelated to the General Variation Mark mentioned
on the list last month.

Thanks in advance,


Tim Partridge. Any opinions expressed are mine only and not those of my employer

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jul 10 2001 - 17:20:35 EDT