Re: support in browsers for fonts

From: Gary Grosso (gpg@arbortext.com)
Date: Mon Jul 21 1997 - 14:35:12 EDT

Hi Markus,

Thanks for the reply, and yes, I should have looked more closely -- it was
some ISO8859 font.

Reviewing what I did, and looking at man pages for xset and mkfontdir, I
figured out that mkfontdir failed, due to obscure system configuration
problems I won't go into. By running the correct version of mkfontdir,
everything worked, and I got a good look at this font.