轉寄: Dear Human; Peace Please, Join your Light!

From: hsieh@ccvax.sinica.edu.tw
Date: Mon Nov 24 1997 - 01:17:44 EST

----------
寄件者: Jan Hansen[SMTP:janhan@genome.cbs.dtu.dk]
傳送日期: 1997年11月21日 AM 01:44
收件者: hsieh@ccvax.sinica.edu.tw
主旨: Dear Human; Peace Please, Join your Light!

   THE 1000 LAMP MANDALA CEREMONY FOR PEACE IN TIBET
                AND OUR PRECIOUS WORLD:

   Is now performed at more than 109 places in more than
   12 different countries worldwide.
   At least 42.000 lights will lit. May they burn without
   difference. Many sincere thanks to all supporters.

   It is a great joy to announce that also:
   The Kashag representing the The Tibetan Government in Exile
   will light 1000 lamps for Tibet in HH Dalai Lama's personal
   Temple: Thekchen Choeling Tsuklakhang in Dharamsala on the
   10th Dec. in order to celebrate: the 1000 Lamp Mandala Ceremony
   and the conferment of the Nobel Peace Prize to His Holiness the
   14th Dalai Lama of Tibet.

   Additionally, many Tibetan exile communities in India as well
   as Nepal, will also light many 1000 lamps on the same day and time.

   You can join this yearly ceremony by the very simple act of
   lighting a candle in your window at:
   10th December 1997 at sunset, so the lights can be seen.

   Independent of tradition, who you are, where you come from
   what you believe in, and what you like/dislike. Simple and easy.
   Although tiny, still quite significant...

   Please remember: Peace is the crucial base for all.

   For further information: http://www.tibet.dk/charity/mandala/

   Please join your support by adding your coordinates at
   our server: http://www.tibet.dk/charity/mandala/world1.htm
   or by sending us a mail or fax.

   May we succeed joining!

   You can also construct a free format mandala or other symbol
   with 1000 lights together with some humans around you on a
   good place as eg. churches, temples, public squares etc.
   and light it at the 10th December 1997 at sunset so the lights
   can be seen.

   For constructing a mandala see:
   http://www.tibet.dk/charity/mandala/draft.htm

   Please forward this message to any suitable parties either
   by personal contact, fax, email, phone or other means.
   Remember especially those who do not have the luxury of email.

   Sincere best wishes
   Tibet Charity:
   WWW: http://www.tibet.dk/charity/
   Email: tibetdk@hotmail.com

                World Appeal from T.D. Lakha Lama

   To all:

   I am happy to inform you that we are arranging:
   "The 1000 Lamp Mandala Ceremony" for Tibet in the cities of
   Aarhus and Copenhagen, Denmark and many other places on the
   Day of Human Rights, and Nobel Peace Price day at;
   December the 10th at sunset.

   The work has already begun in Aarhus and Copenhagen and other
   places, but I would sincerely appreciate interested parties
   to commence similar initiatives all over the World.

   I know that it is impossible for many people to fully join in
   the ceremony. However, their participation and concern may be
   demonstrated if they would just light a candle and put it on
   the windowsill at the same day and time. The purpose is to
   lighten up the many years of darkness that have been
   oppressing Tibet.

   The mandala format is flexible. It could be in two or three
   dimensions ie. flat or as an erect structure. The choice is
   fully on the parties that take up the challenge.

   I wish to thank all those who have sympathy for the Human
   Rights in Tibet.

   Yours truly T.D. Lakha, Denmark

   Tashi delek
   Namaste