Re: Unicode BDF fonts available

From: Mark Leisher (mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 25 1997 - 13:13:20 EST

    Anousak> Hi Mark, Does this contain Lao characters? Thanks

Yes, it does have Lao glyphs. I have little experience with Lao letter
shapes, so any comments or fixes would be most welcome!

The fonts contain glyphs for many Unicode blocks. Some of the the
blocks not yet supported in the fonts are Han, Hangul, Tibetan, the
Indic scripts, and some dingbat and symbol blocks. There may be other
blocks missing, I just don't recall them right now.

Thanks!
mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu
Mark Leisher "A designer knows he has achieved perfection
Computing Research Lab not when there is nothing left to add, but
New Mexico State University when there is nothing left to take away."
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Las Cruces, NM 88003