Re: FPDAM 1 to ISO/IEC 9995-3 for *international* keyboard s

From: Lisa Moore (lisam@us.ibm.com)
Date: Tue Dec 09 1997 - 17:26:16 EST

Alain,

Am I the Lisa you meant to send this to? Did you mean this for someone else?

Thanks,

Lisa

PS Very good to see you last week. I was sorry that we didn't have any time to
talk more, but you certainly seemed like you are doing well!

        alb@sct.gouv.qc.ca
        12-09-97 09:40 AM
Please respond to unicode@unicode.org @ internet