RE: Unicode Support in Memphis/Win98?

From: Lori Brownell (loribr@microsoft.com)
Date: Fri Dec 19 1997 - 20:59:10 EST

The Windows 98 product will have no additional Unicode support in the base
operating system than Windows 95 had. The Unicode support is limited to
encoding conversion support provided by MultiByteToWideChar and
WideCharToMultiByte and Unicode rendering via the W variants of the TextOut
family of APIs.

Lori Brownell
Sr. Program Manager
Personal and Business Systems Division - Microsoft