FW: Unicode font

From: Hart, Edwin F. (HARTEF1@APLMSG.JHUAPL.EDU)
Date: Fri Jan 09 1998 - 14:55:42 EST

For Windows NT (and presumably Windows 95), you can install only one of
the BitStream CyberBit fonts because each one is named "CyberBit". This
means that you can have the glyphs for only Chinese traditional, Chinese
simplified, Japanese, or Korean. I downloaded them all only to discover
this fact afterwards.

Ed Hart