Re: Editor in Win NT

From: Heinz Baumann (heinz.baumann@autodesk.com)
Date: Wed Jan 14 1998 - 07:02:52 EST

NT 4.0 has an Unicode editor. Notepad. At least I think it is
Unicode. You can enter Unicode characters either by selecting
characters from Charmap or by switching the keyboard from the
taskbar. (Second required you have multiple keyboards installed.)

Heinz Baumann

Autodesk Inc. - Globalization
heinz.baumann@computer.org