Editor in Win NT

From: Carl-Martin Bunz (cmb@coli.uni-sb.de)
Date: Wed Jan 14 1998 - 14:42:44 EST

Thanks a lot for your answers to my previous question.

There is yet another one, very often posed when Unicode is presented
before a rather uninformed public: Does there exist a text editor
which is able to handle Unicode text - so e.g. on Windows NT? Naturally
this editor should support at least the most primitive input method,
i.e. the numerical entering of code numbers.

The editor delivered with Windows NT Workstation 4.0 doesn't appear
to enable input of Unicode char values - or did I overlook anything?

In case there is an editor offered by a special vendor, please point
me to his Web site.

Thanks again for your comments.

Carl-Martin.