The following documents have been assigned numbers. They are presently
available on my site, but I am sending them to Keld Simonsen who will post
them to the official WG2 site. At that time,
http://www.indigo.ie/egt/standards/iso10646/pdf should change to
http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc2/wg2/docs/. My index will reflect this. For
now, though, you can visit these at the URLs below.
The characters in documents N1741, N1743, N1744, N1745, N1746, N1747,
N1748, N1749 are mostly characters from the ISO/TC46/SC4 standards. Randy
Barry of the Library of Congress have been working very hard to map the
TC46 standards to the UCS. The characters given in these standards which we
were unable to map are proposed for addition to the UCS.
Document N1742 contains additional IPA characters for disordered speech,
and proposes the disunification of three other characters which are unique
to the IPA and necessary for proper processing of IPA text.
Document N1755 is a new proposal to encode the four Philippine scripts.
Document N1756 is a consensus response to N1660 on Tibetan additions.
Document N1757 is an exploratory proposal about the Tifinagh script.
Document N1758 is a consensus response to N1686 on Hungarian Runic.
* Additional Latin characters for the UCS
* Additional IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet) characters for the UCS
* Additional Greek characters for the UCS
* Additional Cyrillic characters for the UCS
* Additional mathematical characters for the UCS
* Additional combining characters for the UCS
* Contraction mark characters for the UCS
* Additional signature mark characters for the UCS
* Additional Hebrew mark characters for the UCS
* Proposal for encoding the Philippine scripts in the BMP of ISO/IEC 10646
* Proposal for Tibetan Extensions to the UCS
* Encoding the Tifinagh script
* On encoding the Old Hungarian rovásírás in the UCS
-- Michael Everson, Everson Gunn Teoranta ** http://www.indigo.ie/egt 15 Port Chaeimhghein Íochtarach; Baile Átha Cliath 2; Éire/Ireland Guthán: +353 1 478-2597 ** Facsa: +353 1 478-2597 (by arrangement) 27 Páirc an Fhéithlinn; Baile an Bhóthair; Co. Átha Cliath; Éire
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jul 10 2001 - 17:20:40 EDT