Re: Unicode Converter

From: Mark Davis (marked@best.com)
Date: Tue Aug 04 1998 - 17:39:52 EDT

Sorry for the confusion--I'll be more explicit on the versioning for
different browsers. To get Java 1.1, IE needs version 4.0 or later. Navigator
needs at least 4.05--plus 4.05 itself needs a patch that you can get from
their site (4.05 alone is running a beta of Java 1.1). Other browsers I don't
know about.

Mark

--
business: medavis2@us.ibm.com, mark@unicode.org