Re: locale-*independent* vi editor supporting UTF-8

From: Asmus Freytag (asmusf@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Dec 08 1998 - 18:32:43 EST

At 12:37 PM 12/8/98 -0800, Kenneth Whistler wrote:
>Please see Draft Unicode Technical Report #11, "Unicode Character
>Property 'East Asian Width'":

Please refer to the TR not the DTR...

http://www.unicode.org/unicode/reports/tr11

Also, the draft is no longer 'open for comments' as the TR was just approved
at the last meeting of the Unicode Technical Committee. However, I will
gladly think about suggestions for future revisions of the TR as long as
they are *mailed to me directly* and contain TR11 in the subject line. (I
will ignore anything mailed or cc'd to the list ;-)

A./