Tool for displaying Unicode numeric values

From: A. Vine (avine@eng.sun.com)
Date: Mon Sep 06 1999 - 19:12:31 EDT

Could anyone help Yangling? Email address is YLPoh@sg.alpnet.com

Andrea

--
Andrea Vine
Sun-Netscape Alliance messaging i18n architect
avine@eng.sun.com
I always wanted to be an architect. }sigh{  Of course, I _am_ an architect.

Poh Yang Ling wrote: > > Hi Andrea > > Thank for helping me with my doubts. What I want is the numeric values of > the korean charcters. > > regards > yangling > > -----Original Message----- > Sent: Thursday, September 02, 1999 1:21 PM > To: Poh Yang Ling > Subject: Re: Display unicodes values > > Yangling, > > Could you be more specific? Do you mean display the numeric values of > the characters? Or do you mean display the glyphs (pictures) of the > characters in a Unicode file? > > Regards, > Andrea > > Poh Yang Ling wrote: > > > > Hi > > > > I am yangling from Singapore. > > I would ask you if you know of any application that can display the > unicode > > values. I have search the webs for a number of days and an appliaction is > > able to do so,Muni, but it is only for Chinese character. I need it for > > korean language. > > > > Thankz. Good day. ; ) > > > > regards > > yangling