Help: keyboard mapping to use unicode.

From: Yazid Djerbib (atyaagun@fore.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 10:39:17 EDT

Hi everybody,

I am new in the unicode world. I just found out (thanks to Ken Whistler)
that I can write Tamazight (Latin based transcription) using unicode.

Now that I know the codes in Unicode 2.1 for all Tamazight characters, I
would like to find out how to use the keyboard to type in Unicode
characters on the web, word processor applications, sending e-mails...

I would also appreciate any information on developing customized
keyboard mappings to ease the typing of Unicode characters for the
different platforms if possible (Windows 95, 98, NT, Macintosh and
optionally Unix) as I intend to broadcast these information among the
Tamazight users. References to documents will be much appreciated as
well (I really don't want to abuse from you time).

Thank you and best regards,

Yazid Djerbib
E-Mail: atyaagun@fore.com