Re: Help: keyboard mapping to use unicode.

From: Mark Leisher (
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 13:28:42 EDT

    Yazid> I would also appreciate any information on developing customized
    Yazid> keyboard mappings to ease the typing of Unicode characters for the
    Yazid> different platforms if possible (Windows 95, 98, NT, Macintosh and
    Yazid> optionally Unix) as I intend to broadcast these information among
    Yazid> the Tamazight users. References to documents will be much
    Yazid> appreciated as well (I really don't want to abuse from you time).

You can find some information about Tifinagh keyboard arrangements at:
  (found from

Some minor adaptation for Latin would provide a keyboard. Of course this
assumes that the platform allows you to create your own keyboard arrangements.
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab The more I see of the representatives
New Mexico State University of the people, the more I admire my dogs.
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL -- Alphonse de Lamartine, 1790-1869
Las Cruces, NM 88003