RE: Products supporting Unicode

From: Reynolds, Gregg (
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 10:57:50 EDT

I would go further, and ask for a list of scripts or even better languages
that the products claim to support. It doesn't seem too herculean a feat to
claim "Unicode Enabled!" for a plain old application that only handles
ascii, given some tweaking, based on the conformance stuff in version 2
(haven't read that part of v3 yet), but I doubt that's what you're looking

Also, is there an official or even semi-official definition of "unicode