Products supporting Unicode

From: Mark Davis (
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 22:26:37 EDT

I need a short paragraph characterizing products that support Unicode.
Off the top of my head, it would be something like:

"Among others, Unicode is supported by IBM AIX, Sun Solaris, Microsoft
Windows NT & CE, Microsoft Office, all major browsers, plus Java and
JavaScript. It is required by XML and all the new technologies coming
from the W3C."

I would like to add to that list, and am seeking suggestions of other
broadly recognizable products. Recognizing that an open-ended request
could tie up the list unnecessarily, if people could
please send directly to me at I'd appreciate it.