RE: Products supporting Unicode

From: Marco.Cimarosti@icl.com
Date: Fri Oct 08 1999 - 04:31:35 EDT

But I did mean it. I also tried the Rich Text Control and, in my version (VB
6.0), I could not get any Unicode characters.
The RTF engine used in VB seems different from the one used in MS Word (that
implemens Unicode), and identical to the one used in NT Wordpad (that does
not).

Of course, 3rd party OCX's could support Unicode, but these have to be
purchased apart and distributed with the application.

If any MS representative is tuned on, it would be nice to know their word.
VB and Developer Studio documentation is huge, so it might well be that
Unicode is actually supported in VB, but I could not find how to use it.

Regards. Marco