Multilingual documents

From: Maurice Bauhahn (bauhahnm@clara.net)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 02:10:33 EST

As an author of a multilingual document (a four language/multi-script medical
dictionary) I would like to put a good word in for the Rosetta stones of our age:
multilingual dictionaries. How are we going to move information between languages
unless there are translation tools which are multilingual? In this sense
multilingual documents may have a value which exceeds their number.

Cheers,

Maurice Bauhahn