RE: Unicode in RichEdit 2

From: Paul Dempsey (Exchange) (paulde@exchange.microsoft.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 13:15:18 EST

As you discovered, my sample requires richedit 3. I haven't programmed for
richedit in the past and I didn't realize that I was using new features. My
aplogies. The new richedit.h for richedit version 3 is in the Windows 2000
SDK. I'm working on another version of this program that works with richedit
2 and the headers included with the current VC 6.0. I'll post it when I'm
sure it's working right. Please stay tuned.

Thanks,
--- Paul Chase Dempsey