Re: Unicode and Word

From: Christopher John Fynn (cfynn@dircon.co.uk)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 16:09:03 EST

Here is a simple routine in Word's VBA macro language which can be used to
insert any Unicode character into a Word document at the cursor point. I use
this tied to a dialog box where I can enter any character by hex or decimal
value. You could also use it in conjunction with routines assigned to the
keyboard.

Public Sub InsertUnicodeChar(lUniCharNum As Long)
With Selection
    .Collapse Direction:=wdCollapseStart
    .InsertSymbol CharacterNumber:=lUniCharNum, Unicode:=True
End With
End Sub

- Chris