Re: Unicode and Word

From: Mark E. Davis (markdavis@ispchannel.com)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2000 - 22:20:22 EST

I'm afraid that I can't be much help. I know on the Mac there are simple
visual editors (like Resedit) that let you make a keyboard with whatever
characters you want on them.You with a command key you can switch to for
typing different characters. There are probably similar programs available
on Windows, but you'd have to search them out. I will post this also to the
Unicode mailing list; perhaps someone there can help.

Mark