RE: How can I publish a multi-lingual Access 2000 database on the

From: Chris Pratley (chrispr@microsoft.com)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 15:16:09 EST

Alan, do you think you could point me to the page that said Access can only
use one font? This is incorrect. There is a setting Tools/Options/View, then
Dual fonts support. Check the box for "Use substitution font". This font
will be used when the primary font cannot support the glyph. I usually stick
Arial Unicode MS in here. It is only used when the sheet font can't support
the primary font, so it is not used much.

Chris Pratley
Microsoft Office Program Manager