Re: FW: request for information regarding UTF8 support in postscript

From: Yung-Fong Tang (ftang@netscape.com)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 14:01:05 EST

Read the "Understanding CJKV Information Processing" book written by Ken Lunde.
I think you need to use CID Keyed font ....

Howerver, I have not succesfully do the same thing as he described. I have no
idea how to install the CMap file or the CID Keyed font. Or embedded them with
the generated PostScript output....