FW: Unicode to UTF-8

From: Marco.Cimarosti@icl.com
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 06:45:41 EDT

I can't imagine, and right now I don't have the possibility to install
Netscape to check. I probably unwillingly used a non standard construct,
that IE accepts but Netscape doesn't (my knowledge of JavaScript is of the
type "copy and guess").

I forward this back to the Unicode List: the Microsoft and Netscape people
there can probably spot the problem in a snap.

_ Marco