Re: FW: Unicode to UTF-8

From: Mark Davis (markdavis@ispchannel.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 10:49:47 EDT

Joe, try http://www.macchiato.com/unicode/charts.html. It has the UTF-32 value
in the cell, the UTF-8 value in the left column and the UTF-16 value in the
right column (if necessary). Although Javascript, it works in NN.

Or if you are typing in the UTF-8 and going to UTF-16 or UTF-32, you can try
http://www.macchiato.com/mark/UnicodeConverter. Written in Java, converts back
and forth between the codesets supported by Java in your browser (+ UTF-32),
with base 2, 8, 10 or 16.

Mark