correction (was: Not all Arabics are created equal...)

From: Gregg Reynolds (greynolds@greynolds.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 07:24:50 EDT

Unlike, for example, me. I neglected to note that this passage occurs in
the middle of a long section on Arabic grammatical forms. Why it didn't
occur to me that those were arabic words and not Persian I have no idea.
Ooops. But in any case, this doesn't change the main point: Persian may be
spoken MSD-first, but its written forms are LSD-first.

-gr