Re: Display problems

From: Katsuhiko Momoi (momoi@netscape.com)
Date: Sat Jul 29 2000 - 18:25:50 EDT

Hi,

Some time ago I wrote up how-to-edit font.properties file for
Communicator users. In it I illustrate how to set up multilingual
display with Cyberbit font. The file has been available from the
International Users page under Communicator's HELP menu. I hope to
update this document slightly in the near future.

http://home.netscape.com/eng/intl/jdkfontinfo.html

- Kat

--
Katsuhiko Momoi
Netscape International Client Products Group

What is expressed here is my personal opinion and does not reflect official Netscape views.