Is there a keyboard layout driver supported for Georgian?

From: Magda Danish (Unicode) (v-magdad@microsoft.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 19:03:43 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Irakli Tskhvedadze [mailto:asrios@ip.osgf.ge]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 11:42 AM
To: info@unicode.org; errata@unicode.org
Subject: ASRIOS-Georgia

Dear Sir,

ASRIOS is a Georgian company. For our projects we need Georgian language

which is supported by Unicode. We have standard Arial Unicode MS that
has Georgian language inside, BUT there is no keyboard layout driver
supported for Georgian language.

Could you please support us with the answer on this question.

Sincerely,

Irakli Tskhvedadze
Vice-President of the Association of System Reforms and
Informatization of Organizational Structures