Re: Is there a keyboard layout driver supported for Georgian?

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 19:19:19 EDT

Windows 2000 actually has a Georgian keyboard layout, and a font that many
people in Georgia (and also I) find more visually pleasing than Arial
Unicode MS (Sylfaen). See

http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/keyboards/keyboards.asp

for the layout. Note that the keyboard layout and font only support
mkhedruli, not khutsuri (though for one client I needed to support khutsuri
and did so through an owner draw control that simply took the
non-functioning shift key and gave it a function).

If I thought there was more demand, I would be trying to sell it. <g>

michka

Michael Kaplan
Trigeminal Software, Inc.
http://www.trigeminal.com/