Re: Is there a keyboard layout driver supported for Georgian?

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 19:19:19 EDT

Windows 2000 actually has a Georgian keyboard layout, and a font that many
people in Georgia (and also I) find more visually pleasing than Arial
Unicode MS (Sylfaen). See

for the layout. Note that the keyboard layout and font only support
mkhedruli, not khutsuri (though for one client I needed to support khutsuri
and did so through an owner draw control that simply took the
non-functioning shift key and gave it a function).

If I thought there was more demand, I would be trying to sell it. <g>

Michael Kaplan
Trigeminal Software, Inc.