Re: Is there a keyboard layout driver supported for Georgian?

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 19:26:29 EDT

I should add that for that project, since they did not have Windows 2000 but
instead had NT4, the actual work ended up being to support a Georgian
keyboard layout on NT4 (the argument was that as long as it was mucking with
the uppercase, why not muck with the lowercase, too? <g>). Mainly liturgical
documents (I do not think khutsuri has any other real usage), but they used
the faux layout for modern ones as well once they found out I could support
it.

It happened during a time that I was learning about the language and proved
to be a wonderful technical project to immerse myself in. I do admit
"stealing" the layout from Windows 2000, but I believe they got it from
standard Georgian usage, anyway. :-)

michka