FW: WIDOWS POLICES ??

From: Magda Danish (Unicode) (v-magdad@microsoft.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 13:56:01 EDT

I received this email inquiry in French. I translated it to the best of my
knowledge but am not quite sure however what the word "Polices" stands for
here. My best guesses are "License" or "Policy" not to mention of course the
more obvious "cops" ;-)
I'm hoping Alain La Bonte or Patrick Andries will help clarify the correct
meaning.

Thanks for your help.

Magda Danish
Administrative Director
The Unicode Consortium
650-693-3921

Translation:

"Is it possible to acquire Windows "polices" that correspond to the various
Unicode tables?"