I have a drem one day I can see th

From: Charles (charles@agenoria.fsnet.co.uk)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 14:32:23 EST

Daniels & Bright also mention the Manichean script in use by the Uighurs. This script is similar in appearance to the Syriac script.

Michael Everson's Roadmap to the SMP, Plane 1 of the UCS, http://www.egt.ie/standards/iso10646/plane1-roadmap-table.html , shows places
allocated for both the Uighur and Manichean scripts. However, both are shown as scripts for which detailed proposals have not yet been written.

Charles Cox