Re: [langue-fr] L'anglais est-il une langue universelle ?

From: Alain LaBonté  (
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 15:12:49 EST

À 10:29 2000-12-20 -0800, Rick McGowan a écrit:
>In any case, I would have been happier had Alain provided an introduction
>to say why on earth he posted it to the Unicode list.

[Alain] Because Unicoders should be happy about it when it speaks about
DNS internationalization and the like. Simple. But I should have wondered
that it says things in a frustrative way that a lot of people do not want
to even hear. Those people should at least be sensitive to the frustration

« Mais il n'y a pas plus sourd que quelqu'un qui ne veut pas entendre. »

Alain LaBonté
Vous avez un site perso ?
2 millions de francs à gagner sur i(france) !
Webmasters : ZE CONCOURS !