OT: Keycap stickers?

From: Nesbitt, Gavin (GNesbitt@GOV.NU.CA)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 17:46:11 EST

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a source for 'do it yourself' keycap
labels. I've found some online sources of companies that will make the caps
for you, but it seems like something I could do with a good laserjet printer
for a fraction of the cost. I only need 42 caps not the whole keyboard.

What I'm looking for are just transparent keycap 'stickers' that I can print
alternative characters right aligned to the existing English characters.
Any suggestions would be appreciated (including it being a waste of time to
do it myself).

Thanks,
-Gavin

Gavin Nesbitt - gnesbitt@gov.nu.ca