Re: An unexpected sight...

From: Herman Ranes (herman@iet.hist.no)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 10:41:08 EST

??
Your question should be redirected to the ISO committee which codified
the character set no. 5 in ISO 8859. At my first sight the interval
U+0400 -- U+045F looks like it was pasted from the upper part of
latin/cyrillic, except for a few characters.

-Herman

Elliotte Rusty Harold skreiv:

--
Herman Ranes                  Høgskolen i Sør-Trøndelag
                              Avdeling for teknologi