Re: international characters in email subject line

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 01:09:36 EST

From: "Jungshik Shin" <jshin@mailaps.org>

> Please, note that Michael (michka) Kaplan, I guess is, one of
> the last persons on this list to say something not true just to
> make MS look bad.

There are a few program managers in Office and Visual Studio who might
disagree with this statement -- they seem to think I live to bash Microsoft.
They are mistaken, sadly. But no company is above having their boneheaded
decisions called out, something not everyone there understands.

Its nice that you do, though. :-)

> Of course, by this I'm not implying by any means that there
> are some people who would do that on this list.

Its ok, we all know that such people exist; heck, we probably all know who
they are, too. As long as we don't name names, no can claim to be offended
unless they have felon's guilt or something. :-)

MichKa

Michael Kaplan
Trigeminal Software, Inc.
http://www.trigeminal.com/