Re: There was this thing called Unicode...

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 17:55:38 EDT

A PUA list was recommended after the threads from hell about private use
codes, chromatic fonts, and courtyard codes, but no one went forward with
creating one.

Reminds me of a girl I went out with s few years ago who never wanted to
order desert yet always wanted me to so she could "have a bite". No one
seems to want a different list, they just want a "bite" of this one, :-)

MichKa