Re: Hebrew support in Office.X

From: Bertrand Laidain (bertrandlaidain@mac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 02:46:00 EDT

There's a serie of article about that in The Register site. And as you
can read Office for the Mac never supported Hebrew nor Right to Left.

Bertrand

Microsoft's Mac chief explains Hebrew position
<http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/39/26046.html>

Microsoft's Mac Hebrew snub prompts Israeli AntiTrust complaint
<http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/39/25742.html>

Microsoft's Hebrew, Arabic snub: your pain
<http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/35/25808.html>

Apple Israel chief calls for 'Save Hebrew' write-in
<http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/39/25793.html>

Microsoft Mac boss responds to Hebrew snub
<http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/39/25896.html>

Mac users to MS: your Right to Left defence is Upside Down
<http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/35/26000.html>