Nedd Help

From: nandu patil (nandlalpatil@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 19 2002 - 04:24:49 EDT

    Hi ,

            I am trying to make unicode editor which will convert Roman English to Devanagari Hindi. Can you help me how to use unicode in that application , mean how to do unicode encoding and display hindi on Screen using unicode Font (raghu.ttf).

    I wanted to do all encodings in C++ so i can write a library (DLL) which will handle all this stuff but I want to disply this hindi in VB application.

    Please help me to do this Multilangual application,I dont know how to start development using Unicode. my guide suggested me to use unicode ,I would be highly Obliged of you if you will help to me.

    Thanking You,

    Nandlal Patil