Devanagari

From: Vipul Garg (vipul.garg@mindaxis.com)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 06:41:18 EST

    I have downloaded your font chart for Devanagari, which is in the range
    from 0900 to 097F. I have also installed the Arial Unicode font supplied
    by Microsoft office XP suite. I found that not all characters are
    available for Devanagari. For example letters such as Aadha KA, Aadha
    KHA, Aadha GA etc. are not available.

    These letters are required in the devanagari words such as KANYA, NANHA,
    PARMATMA etc.

    If you could provide the above letters then our requirement for
    formation of Devanagari words would be possible. This requirement is
    very crucial as we have a large volume project on Devanagari language
    involving data storage in Oracle database.

    Would appreciate an early reply.

    Best Regards,
    Vipul Garg
    Phone: (022) 55994861