Re: CJK fonts

From: Raymond Mercier (RaymondM@compuserve.com)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 09:30:28 EST

    Hello Andrew,

    Many thanks. No this font is new to me, and I will download it.
    Meanwhile I have been on the phone to order Word 2002, so I should be up to
    date now.
    When I have finished debugging it I will pass on to you the look-up program
    that I wrote for unihan.txt. It is a pity about all the mistakes that you
    mentioned.

    Raymond