Re: Script of U+0951 .. U+0954

From: Doug Ewell (dewell@adelphia.net)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 01:04:11 EST

    Mark Davis <mark dot davis at jtcsv dot com> wrote:

    > That is incorrect; all non-spacing marks should inherit the script
    > of their base character. We need to make this clear in
    > http://www.unicode.org/unicode/reports/tr24/ for Unicode 4.0

    Not only that, you need to change the data file "Scripts.txt" to group
    all characters with general category Mn under the script name INHERITED.

    A possible replacement for Scripts.txt that implements this is available
    at:

    http://home.adelphia.net/~dewell/scripts-mod.txt

    -Doug Ewell
     Fullerton, California