Re: Country names in native script

From: Tex Texin (tex@i18nguy.com)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 15:34:43 EST

    Your welcome. Likewise I have a couple new entries queued up for the
    example page, so if people have suggestions for missing countries, I
    would be glad to receive them. Especially the plane 1 page is overdue
    for more supplementary character examples.

    (However, don't be surprised if my response time is slow.)

    tex

    Frank da Cruz wrote:

    > > Frank, feel free to take the country names out of my Unicode example
    > > page:
    > > http://www.i18nguy.com/unicode-example.html
    > > Already in UTF-8 for you.
    > >
    > Perfect, thanks -- I borrowed the CJK ones, the Amharic ones, the Arabic
    > and Hebrew ones, Hindustani, Bhutan, Khmer, and a couple Cyrillic names I
    > didn't already have.
    >
    > > Nice postal page. How come I hadn't heard of it before?
    > >
    > Because you didn't read the February 2003 PC World cover article? :-)
    >
    > I only started internationalizing it (beyond the Latin-1/2 range) a few
    > days ago.
    >
    > Anybody else who has native-script country names or additional postal
    > information about any country is welcome to send them/it in. Thanks!
    >
    > - Frank

    Making e-Business Work Around the World