Re: Country names in native script

From: Frank da Cruz (fdc@columbia.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 15:00:59 EST

    > Frank, feel free to take the country names out of my Unicode example
    > page:
    > http://www.i18nguy.com/unicode-example.html
    > Already in UTF-8 for you.

    Perfect, thanks -- I borrowed the CJK ones, the Amharic ones, the Arabic
    and Hebrew ones, Hindustani, Bhutan, Khmer, and a couple Cyrillic names I
    didn't already have.

    > Nice postal page. How come I hadn't heard of it before?

    Because you didn't read the February 2003 PC World cover article? :-)

    I only started internationalizing it (beyond the Latin-1/2 range) a few
    days ago.

    Anybody else who has native-script country names or additional postal
    information about any country is welcome to send them/it in. Thanks!

    - Frank