Re: Unicode and Encoding Problems in Browsers

From: Muhammad Asif (mdasif@wol.net.pk)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 01:17:00 EST

    Tal,

    I have checked it with window 2000 Server and NT, same problem lies there.
    I also checked it by installing jvm for windows but no use.

    On Win XP Professional i checked it with Netscapte 7.0 and it works fine.
    All the characters are displayed properly in text boxes.

    I will check it down on Win 98 too.

    Asif