Re: Hot Beverage font.

From: starner@okstate.edu
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 19:45:27 EST

    >one down, 95000+ to go.
    >
    >Can we not have a detailed mail for each character describing 3 places it was
    >used and "it looks good to me"?

    I'm curious if you would have sent the same message if Michael Everson had
    sent a message about one character. We've had threads on this list about one
    character before. Sure, if every character gets a message like this, it will
    get tedious, but messages like this certainly aren't off-topic. That
    was the most productive message William Overtoning has ever sent to the list,
    so lets not jump all over him for it.