Ancient Greek

From: Edward C. D. Hopkins (chopkins@ameritech.net)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 08:42:56 EST

    I am a new list member interested in implementing archaic, classical and Hellenistic Greek glyphs in a Unicode font. My initial questions will be focused on handling multiple alternate glyphs for each character, and how to organize a font with several thousand Hellenistic monograms.

    Is this the appropriate discussion list? If not, I'd appreciate a pointer.

    Thanks,

    Chris Hopkins